FactFinding (was .. [Theforum] My daily summary ...)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Apr 18 17:50:08 CDT 2002

 John Handelaar theforum at lists.evolt.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:33:17 +0100

----

> Are we proceeding with the fact-finding mission as I had originally
> suggested?  I have three responses here now .. are others sending in their

I think that we should do *your* thing on the Wiki.  Then
everyone gets to see the work in progress, which I think
would be the quickest way for everyone to get their personal
points across.

I've created a wiki page for it at

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/FactFindingMission

Please rewrite the holding copy entirely as you see fit :-)

----

Thanks John ...

I can get to that page :)

I'll see if anyone objects .. otherwise I'll rewrite the copy to reflect my
original email, add my own info (for me) .. and then copy and paste the ones
I've already received.

Should everyone's personal response be new pages or just keep dropping stuff
in on the same page separated by "------" dashes or something else?

Mich