[Theforum] What do you want to do ? Faster, evolt, kill kill!

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Apr 18 22:07:34 CDT 2002

From: "Ron Dorman" <rwd at csi1st.net>

|  Let's get past it.  If it can't put it aside, go play in another sand
| box or be quiet so those that really want to grow and improve evolt.org
| can do so.

please Ron and the rest of theforum, enough is enough. Let's stop talking
about moving on and move on. Most things that need to be said about the
past have been said ... and repeated.
Please refer to my other email for my suggestion for the next step.

and please oh please oh please ... no one reply to Ron's mail ...

thanks
*the really trying one*