[Theforum] So ... ?

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 22 02:25:10 CDT 2002

On Monday, April 22, 2002, at 07:46  am, Robert Stuttaford wrote:

> This would be my first post... just to fill you in; I'm Robert from
> Wireframe in Cape Town, South Africa.

Hi Robert

Good to hear from you (and yes, I'm a touch jealous about the
CapeTown bit)

> I'm just curious; does this list
> ever contain posts about our industry? Or is that kind of thing left for
> the website?

There and also thelist list:

> I can't help but notice in the 66 mails I've received so
> far that there isn't much discussion about our work per se... it's more
> to do with the management of Evolt as such.

Yup - this one's about:
theforum - Help create the future of evolt.org on "theforum" mailing
list. Dedicated to making evolt.org a better place, discussions on this
list include how to make thelist more useful to all members,
improvements for the web site, how evolt.org should be structured, etc.
Both short-term and long-term plans for evolt.org are discussed. If
you're passionate about evolt.org, join now and help shape evolt.org's
future
(from http://lists.evolt.org/)

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,