[Theforum] questions? (OT)

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Apr 23 17:37:45 CDT 2002

sorry, i know this should have gont to thechat, but...

Elfur Logadottir wrote:

> From: "javier velasco"
>
> | 1) what do you think, would this be any help?
> [...]
> | keep in mind that i must have to keep it short as possible, it's going
> | to be a very busy day for all 4 of us.
>
> honestly javier, it's an honourable idea, but i suggest you enjoy the time
> you have with the guy. he's a blast to hang out with, been there ... never
> a dull moment. besides, he's on vacation ;)

ok, ok, if that's what the people is asking for...
i'll have to go the hard way ;-)

there are a couple of things to share about tomorrow:

- it's pilar's birthday (if you feel like it: pilar at mantruc.com)

- we'll be taking the national census in Chile, which takes place every
10 years. it counts all the people who spent the night in the country,
so Dan and Jenny will be getting into my country's statistics :-)