[Theforum] Summary of the entire discussion

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 25 02:39:56 CDT 2002

On Thursday, April 25, 2002, at 06:19  am, Lachlan Cannon wrote:

> I notice that on the zope page for monkeygroups [1] only two of the
> groups
> have pages for them. Do we wnat to go and add in something for all the
> groups, even if it's only a short paragraph for now that's built on
> later?

Yep

> By the way, Martin, is there a way to set up a zope page that will tell
> us
> what's been changed since we last looked at that page? I think it would
> be
> useful to get people working with the wiki more, since they could go
> straight to new things insteadof having to trawl through the whole
> thing.

See that link in the RH nav bar labelled "View page history" - it'll
give you
a full version history, and you can diff between any 2. You'll need a
formal
login (free for the asking - lemme know what you want your password to
be offlist) as I don't want to allow anonymous access to the management
interface.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,