[Theforum] back

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 29 14:29:36 CDT 2002

Hiya Brian..

There are various pictures on my website(meo/djc), although miriam has a
funny picture from a recent lobster boil we had at my place:
http://www.dynagirl.com/graphics/gallery/fridge/dan_lobster2.jpg
so if anyone is scared of me, its lobsters. ;)

As for the personal stuff.. well, some of it was taken personally
because it *is* personal, but i've kept the majority of it offlist and
private(where it should be).. some was just ignored.

i'm trying to put together a general email to theforum to address the
main concerns which were brought up in my absence, hopefully its done
soon :)