<tips> Calendar .. was Re: [Theforum] sponsorships

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 29 23:44:44 CDT 2002

> From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
[...]
> What's up with the evolt <tip> calendar idea we were discussing a few
> weeks ago (or was it longer than that?)?

ahh, yes, that...

part of the problem is that all the information in the calendar would already be
freely available... another part is distribution -- do we want our calendars next
to the kitty calendar selection at Walgreen's?  probably not, so we'd need to
get some backer with enough clout to move it into the right place at
bookstores...

unless we do direct sales only...

> If no one else is able or wants to proceed with this idea, I would
> really like to.  Now that I've moved and all, I'll be more settled and
> able to dedicate time and energy to this project starting next week.
>
> So, is anyone else running with this idea?  What's the status?  Is
> there room for me on the "team" to work on this?  Can I form my own
> team? Can I run with this idea and get it done?  Does anyone else want
> to work on it with me .. providing of course there isn't already a
> team formed for this project/idea.  Adrian, perhaps this is something
> you and I can talk about this weekend.

yes, i can give you a good deal of insight i have received during my research
into this...