[Theforum] sponsorships

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 19:36:13 CDT 2002

> I don't think it's too hard to define. Something like a nazi group is
> obviously out, whereas a church or business should be fine, as
> long as they
> understand the evolt sponsorship code of ethics.

No churches.

I think that sponsors would most likely be software companies, publishing
companies (PHP books for example), hosting companies, IT job hunting sites,
etc.

We've got a survey which shows that the "average" evolt.org members is late
20's, male, american, etc. We know which are the more popular technologies
used by members, etc.

The survey, for example, says that 87% of respondents want to see more
articles and discussion on backend development languages. What publishing
company with books on CF/ASP/PHP/etc wouldn't want to jump all over us?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au