[Theforum] browser archive

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 22:17:01 CDT 2002

one reason i decided to start paying for bandwidth out of pocket was
because i didn't want to see us start limiting services or having to
worry about how much we were using or when.

i understand where some people are coming from with the recent
discussions here. and how/why some people don't like they way things
are. but the fact is, the things are the way they are, and they've been
like that for a long time without the pulling of plugs or anything else.

beo uses a lot of bandwidth, yes. it always has. and its covered. is
that ok?