[Theforum] browser archive

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 22:49:57 CDT 2002

this is good feedback...

i know *i'm* working under the assumption that you're paying a
certain amount out-of-pocket for hosting/bandwidth... (am i allowed
to say that amount?  is it public knowledge?)

but the way you frame it below, it sounds like evolt.org actually
*doesn't* impact their traffic too much... it also sounds like you're
paying the same amount no matter how much traffic we use...

what if that traffic amount were to drop 80%?  you couldn't get a
rate significantly lower than what you have?  i'm no talking about
starkmedia, either, i'm talking about evolt.org, which has no fixed
cost, per se, of a T1...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself