[Theforum] Responsible public list practices

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue May 7 15:11:56 CDT 2002

With over a thousand e-mails per week going through evolt, I'm not kvetching
(much) about one or two spams that get through - especially as the content
has almost always been stripped (the only one that didn't was that Africa
scam). Does anyone know about the actual percentages of signal to noise?
I've seen *much* worse get through in other places.

Seb, I'm glad I don't work where you work... if you can't explain to them
what spam is... oof, you've got a hard row to hoe.

Closing the list would not inconvenience me; however, I'd like to hear more
from the other side of the debate before it's settled once and for all.

best,
Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com