[Theforum] quick change

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Wed May 8 14:35:07 CDT 2002

Caught my eye because my name is in the message ...

Michele Foster wrote:

> Perhaps I was misinformed.  When I joined Admin, along with Matt W. and
> David McCreath, we were given the password and instructions on how to
> administer thelist (among many other things of course ;).  At least, that's
> how I remember it.

My understanding was that we were granted access to take care of stuff
during SXSW/evolticon, which happened pretty quickly after we all joined
Admin.

I only ever forwarded a few held messages, because Matt and Mich were
much quicker about it than I, and if I still have access, I wouldn't
even know what the password is.

I assumed that control reverted back after Dan got back, so I never
checked again.

Just for the record.

David