[Theforum] Re: Zope and NN

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed May 8 14:42:01 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 08:22  pm, Dean Mah wrote:

> I will be investigating the install of Zope.  This will likely not be
> available to meo users at this time.  I am unsure as to what
> configuration will need to be done to allow multiple user access or
> the database requirements.

Db requirements - none (it has it's own encapsulated db which
    only reaches outside that if you explicitly enable it)

Multiple user access - for basic access (ie not tied into
    the meo etc/passwd system), it's point and click. (actually for
    what we have now, it's even more trivial than that) For more than
    that I understand it's a 10 minute job.

Dean, I assume you'll be talking offlist to those of us (me, JohnH,
Bob, Garrett and others) who've experience in this.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,