[Theforum] quick change

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Wed May 8 15:32:01 CDT 2002

> > If someone can point out where I as list admin can
> > turn that off, and then get thechat membership to agree to
> > it, I'd be happy to change that.
Wouldn't that just be a norobots meta tag?

> 1) addresses are somewhat spam armoured
> 2) pretty much all those addresses are identically spiderable from
>      thelist
Sorry, wasn't my point (which yeah, I didn't ever get to before). I'm just
more concerned about the "chatty" nature of thechat, and the permanence of
the internet. For example, it might be nice for people's comments about
Kristen Dunst's chestal regions to not bite them in the tuckus in the
future.

> I'm not sure there's as strong a case. But if the membership want it,
> I'm entirely happy.
Rock on then. Let's talk about it.

peace out
Miriam