[Theforum] list management

Brian W King bking at impact-technologies.com
Thu May 9 09:30:49 CDT 2002

I have added my name to the list.  I am currently in the process of moving
and will have a new home email address on Friday.  I do not have any
experience in admin-ing a list, but would like to learn and be of
assistance/use to the group.  I don't think that anyone really knows me well
enough to vouch for my trustworthiness as of yet.  I would be willing to
start out in an assistant type placement until such a time as I familiarized
myself with the 'ropes' and the group got some confidence in my ability.

Is there a link to the online documentation or required reading for this?

Brian