[Fwd: [Theforum] tech/admin/billing contact]

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri May 10 18:04:08 CDT 2002

We're both in IRC talking to each other right now,
but since no-one else can hear us there :-)

Strictly (and correct me if I'm wrong), the relevant
authority chose an interim treasurer not for itself,
but for a new legally-established organisation which
doesn't exist.  [Whether it *should* exist or not
is another question entirely and not what I'm trying
to address here.]

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com