[Theforum] Re: (no subject)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Sat May 11 11:58:03 CDT 2002

"All of the things"? Two:
I've asked that suggestions be made as to who should be the
tech/admin/billing contacts for the evolt.org domain name.

I've also removed my personal address, as was requested, from the
contribute page and ask that a more appropriate one be put in there in
the meantime.

So, I guess what I'm wondering is why don't you feel theres a
transition? Is me asking for suggestions about these changes not a
'transition'? Maybe I'm just reading it wrong or something.
How should I have handled it, seriously?

As for everything else, I'll get to that on Monday.