[Theforum] meo (was: [Fwd: Re: [xxxchat] My situation (plight of a newbie)])

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri May 17 11:19:37 CDT 2002

I may be getting things wildly out of order but where did the above
comment come from? The chat?

B.E.O will likely not die because it's one of the services which evolt
is most famous for and provides a tangible service.

On the M.E.O issue -- you'll probably need to go to Dan directly for
more concrete statistics and also to get a feel for what kind of
commitment that would be in terms of maintenance. Matt could probably
speak to that somewhat, as well.

- amanda