Prioritisation vote: [Theforum] Re: meo

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue May 21 05:04:15 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, May 21, 2002, at 10:49  am, William Anderson wrote:

> yep, and I think the definite way forward is to either charge for meo
> (which
> obviously entails formalising the service waaaaaay more than it is at
> present) or just to scrap the web hosting part and retain the email
> service.
> If someone can think of a cooler alternative, excellent

Option 3 - enforce it much more strictly. Unless it's something *for*
evolt (which would mostly be stuff involved in the running of evolt, or
tutorial support material), production use will not be tolerated.

As the front page says "members.evolt.org is <strong>NOT</strong> a
'general hosting' service"

We've removed abuse accounts before.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,