[Theforum] meo abuse - archive note to come back to

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue May 21 10:51:41 CDT 2002

> what exactly is a production site? does this mean that i
> can't use my meo space as a place for messing around with
> stuff in the form of a personal site, if people are going to
> be looking at my site?

Huh?

You can use meo for learning or for hosting evolt.org-related items. You
can host personal stuff but you need to have a visible tie to evolt.

> where exactly is the line drawn?

> now that everything is
> becoming more rigid and rule based at evolt.org,

FYI: the rules have always been there for meo, sorry you weren't aware.

> it would be
> nice to have some official rules for what is and isn't
> allowed on a member's site.

I believe it's been spelled out. There is a degree of lattitude on a
case-by-case basis. If you'd like a review of your own site, I'm sure
you can get one.

- amanda