[Theforum] Re: meo

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue May 21 21:15:51 CDT 2002

> see you on the flip side ... or not.

elfur, surely you're not basing that on anything ron said

for an offlist post that was accidentally posted to the whole list, it
contained nothing, in my view, that couldn't have been said in public with
a clean conscience

to me, it is full of hope, and optimism, and a yearning to do the best for
our community

so john was angry -- heck, a lot of us are -- and ron was merely trying to
keep him in the fold

   "With good level headed people, interested in the best for
   evolt.org and the people using it, good will prevail.  Bear with
   it and keep pushing for what is right and good.  You will find
   company in that position."

try to see the good in ron's message

please

rudy