[Theforum] Re: meo

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 23:53:39 CDT 2002

> From: Ron Dorman <rwd at csi1st.net>
>
> as you read my other posts I think you will understand.

sorry, no...

you told elfur your intention was getting people to ponder... but
"people" in this case was john, and "ponder" included slandering
me...

you told isaac the list drop generalization was directed at totc,
which is a closed list, and theforum, which is at its highest
subscriber count ever (93)...  traffic drops are punctuated, and
quite normal on theforum...  you said "all lists" in your post, which
also is not accurate, since the numbers don't bear it out...

you also told isaac your intent was to indicate i was doing my best
for evolt.org, despite your statement that i am not one of "the few"
involved in the progress, that i only had a "hard on" for sub-only...

nope, you had two posts to bolster your opinion, but you
backpedaled...

i'd feel better if you stuck to your original opinion...

i still suggest you call a vote on anything/anyone you think is not
performing appropriately, it might make this stuff come to resolution
faster if we can get past it all...

failing that, let's move on to the next topic please...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself