[Theforum] list admin -- vote?

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed May 22 10:47:59 CDT 2002

Yeah

I'd assume the 'mailman' user is able to edit its own
stuff (though actually creating an account and password
pair for it would be unorthodox)...

...meanwhile, we seem to have created the first 'group'.

Questions:

1.  Can it have a list (public archives, of course)
2.  Can it create its own list, or does someone else have
    to do it?
3.  Do the answers to 1 and 2 correlate in the way
    we intend them to?

[Not, really really *not*, intending for those Qs to
be the basis of an argument.  I just don't know what the
answers are.]

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com