[Theforum] monies?

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Thu May 23 10:37:16 CDT 2002

javier velasco wrote:

> i think that including sponsorship from companies would require some
> more extensive and strict rules like:

<snip>

> thoughts?

good stuff, I agree with all of it.

I believe, we need to keep it NO-STRINGS-ATTACHED.

It will require time to get things in place for handling sponsorships and is something I think we need to continue working on.

However I would like to see us moving on some of the other funding ideas that would be more immediate in return and consistent over the long term.  You know,
get the bread and butter stuff going asap while we prepare the the icing.

Ron D.