[Theforum] Once more, this time with feeling

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Thu May 23 13:11:16 CDT 2002

So, to recap...

1. We have a group of listadmins

2. That group isn't one of the '5 groups'

3. It has no list for coordination between listadmins

4. Matt suggested we use admin at eo and provided this
   address: http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/admin
   but it's a fucked form.

5. About ten new listadmins aren't able to do their
   new jobs.

6. So we have a decision and no implementation.

Yeah, maybe I'm nagging, but we did close this one
2 days ago.  And making decisions which then go nowhere
at all is something of a trend in theforum...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com