[Theforum] meo box change..

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri May 24 10:30:48 CDT 2002

Dan certainly could have phrased that better, but
it's not a part of the MEO service, right?  And
it certainly isn't operationally important...

[And it's not like people here can't find a *nix
shell prompt elsewhere if they really need one,
not that that's the point]

...I'm not seeing the grounds for an argument,
other than starting one because Dan (wrongly) got
a bit narked and added the above half-line to an
email when he shouldn't.  Which *really* isn't a good
excuse for an argument.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com