[Theforum] Re: thanks

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Jun 13 23:07:56 CDT 2002

Dean Mah said:

> Ummm... It\'s a choice between two alternatives.
>

>> Will these work with our existing evolt un/pws or should we e-mail you
>> for them? What\'s the url going to be?  aeo/email ?
>
> If we decided to use Web mail exclusively, I would set it up as (using
> treasurer at evolt.org as an example):

+1 I think that's the best idea. Makes it easier to pass on when one person
steps down from their position.
> 4) People (I hate to open this up to groups of people...)

Not to be blunt or anything but.. why?

> would use
>   http://members.evolt.org/email/ and login to the \'treasurer\'
>   account to read and send mail.

or for the monkeygroups we'd log in to send and have email sent to that
address sent to the relevant list instead, right?

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org