zeo/seo (was:Re: [Theforum] wiki down)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat Jun 15 08:39:32 CDT 2002

Martin Burns said:

> On Saturday, June 15, 2002, at 03:18  am, Ron Dorman wrote:
>
>> I would definitely need help setting it up.  I have a small box
>> sitting in the office, currently a Linux desktop, that I could rebuild
>> as a server.  PIII 400MH, 256MB memory, 40GB HD (will have to check
>> but think these are correct specs).  I offered to put a site on it for
>> Zope/Wiki for our Wiki Site.
>>
>> What says everyone about this?

If we're going to go ahead with this (which we should...), how long will it
take us to set up the subdomains required? what will they be? zope zeo and
shop seo, I'm assuming. Also, how long will it take to get the CSS reworked
for the two sites (different colours like all the evolot.org subistes have,
I mean). Also, how well does the shop fit into our current payment methods,
and how easy is it to whack into the evolt template? Anything else that will
need to be delegated off to the monkeygroups to be done to get these set up?

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org