[Theforum] wiki down

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sat Jun 15 11:45:10 CDT 2002

> tagwear.. has anyone picked this project up? It's one I know
> I'd buy (usual disclaimer: once I actually got some friggin
> money...) for sure.
>
> Lach

I have money *now.* If I could get an evolt.org baseball cap and denim
shirt, I'd never wear anything else.

Except pants. I would wear pants.

I've been seriously out of the loop due to the constraints of my real life,
but if someone will outline where we are with tagwear, I will tap my
marketing contacts and see if I can contribute in some way.

1. Does any physical inventory exist?
2. Does any design exist, beyond the logo?
3. Have we used vendors in the past which we'd like to use again? Do we have
any lessons learned regarding tagwear vendors?
4. Do we still have the survey results for the questions regarding tagwear?
5. Has there been discussion of what 'tagwear' includes? Just caps, caps and
T-shirts, a custom evolt.org Mini Cooper S, mouse pads?

joel