Tagwear queries (was RE: [Theforum] wiki down)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Jun 15 13:19:07 CDT 2002

On Saturday, June 15, 2002, at 06:26  pm, Ron Dorman wrote:

> I think 2 designs have been and proposed.

We produced a bunch of shirts with <body> front and </body> back plus a
sleeve
logo in a range of funky colours - most of the old admin folks have one,
and quite a few were given away

Here being modelled by Elfur:
http://members.evolt.org/martin/photos/evoltcon2/024_17.jpg
Marlene:
http://members.evolt.org/martin/photos/evoltcon2/022_19.jpg
Bob:
http://members.evolt.org/martin/photos/evoltcon2/019_22.jpg
.jeff:
http://members.evolt.org/rudy/austin7.jpg
Erika, Marlene, Me:
http://members.evolt.org/rudy/austin12.jpg

(check out the rollover captions on Rudy's page of these:
http://members.evolt.org/rudy/austin.htm)

> The vendor we used last time is interested in working with us long term.
> We need the evolt.org screened logo redone for better colors on the
> lighter side of the cubes.

Yep, the screen was too fine and the white looked a bit nasty.

We also proposed:
1) Caps with <head></head>
2) Mugs with <input type="caffeine">
3) Shirts with <blink> on, in neon orange or green only

> evolt.org logo in embroderiery is already done.
>
> The vendor we used last time has a full line of sports wear, accessories
> and promotional items available.

The quality of the shirts from last time were good.

> With a good cart system with adding,
> removing and changing items would not be difficult and provide
> flexibility to respond to requests and trend changes.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,