[Theforum] RE: Redesign (was: Tagwear queries)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 17 22:56:14 CDT 2002

Beau Hartshorne said:
>> as for the redesign, well, isaac knows this already, but i do have
>> concerns about shedding the blacktabnavbarthingie, at least not
>> without a suitable replacement... mostly because it's become such a
>> strong part of our identity...
>
> Yeah, I'd be inclined to get rid it.

Die evil black thingy! I know I've said it before, but I feel that giving in
and keeping the black thingy there seals it as a part of our design, and
presence, whereas if we take our opportunity to get rid of it in this
redesign, we can help bring more emphasis back to the logo, which should be
the only part of the design that IS representative of evolt.org.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org