[Theforum] tip jars or e-gold?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jun 19 05:49:50 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Martin Burns" <martin at easyweb.co.uk>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] tip jars or e-gold?

> On Tuesday, June 18, 2002, at 05:24  pm, Marlene Bruce wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have experience with tip jars
> > (http://www.tipjar.com/about.html) or e-gold (http://e-gold.com/) or
> > anything similar (except PayPal)?
>
> Nope, but there's also the Amazon tip jar
>
> I'd be interested in the Egg payment thingy for UK evolters.

Aye, I signed up for that, but have still to try it out in anger.  It allows
you to send between UKP 1 and UKP 200 to anyone with a UK bank account.  It
uses the BACS system to do it, so it's compatible with any UK bank
basically, which kinda rocks.

Egg Pay
- http://new.egg.com/visitor/0,,3_45806--View_771,00.html

BACS
- http://www.bacs.co.uk/

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'