[Theforum] another online community in trouble

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 19 10:59:43 CDT 2002

> From: Ken Kogler <ken.kogler at cph.org>
>
> "Filet it and fast-food it if ya want to..." (movie quote!)

which?  i don't recognize it...

[...]
> I think MEO could be a source of a small *steady* income for evolt
> ($5/mo per member, or something), but it's not a cash cow. If we push
> too far, we lose a lot of MEO accounts.

i agree with this..

[...]
> I think mirroring BEO is a lot more effective way of reducing the
> bills evolt has that cutting (or scaling back) MEO.
[...]

i just want to note that this isn't an meo/beo thing i'm talking
about... none of what i'm suggesting would be in *place* of working
on the beo bandwidth issues...  i'm only talking about meo in a
vacuum...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself