[Theforum] another online community in trouble

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 19 11:11:03 CDT 2002

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>
> because f2o might not care to just be 'offloaded' onto? f2o isn't the
> dumping grounds for what evolt doesn't want to handle anymore.
[...]

my comment was that f2o is doing what meo is doing, only with
more services -- essentially better than meo...

arguments for keeping meo because it's the only one of its kind are
now moot, since there is another that offers more services... if meo
people wanted more, and came to f2o, you wouldn't turn them
away (unless you say otherwise)... and i'm not suggesting dumping
them there, either, but offering it as a recommendation if meo isn't
going to be kept...

arguments for keeping meo as a community building service are
still quite valid, however, and i'm not challenging those...

if anything, it's a compliment to f2o... i'm sorry you've taken it the
wrong way...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself