[Theforum] another online community in trouble

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 19 13:06:58 CDT 2002

> From: Ken Kogler <ken.kogler at cph.org>
[...snipped good arguments...]
> I'm not 100% opposed to scaling it back a bit, but I'd like that to be
> looked at as a last resort. If fact, I'd love to see WAP added to the
> MEO arsenal... :)

ultimately, i think it does need to be scaled back, or at least
regulated... but i want to make sure it's a good use of resources
and that it's something from which our members truly benefit...

> Anyway, I'm not trying to jump on you, Adrian, but you're the only one
> talkin, and talking to myself is no fun...

actually, i was the third person to step into the idea of moving it (i
think poor lach mentioned it first), but i've just been trying to hash it
out the most right now...

> > hopefully that should frame where i'm coming
> > from so you don't think i'm in left field...
>
> Trust me, you were WAAAAAY out in left field long before this
> particular thread... :)

thanks!

err...

--