[Theforum] another online community in trouble

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 21 00:29:40 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh,

>OK - here's a gift. I just registered "evolters.org", paid for
>the first year, and will turn it over to whoever manages domain
>names for evolt.org - just write me offlist with the details
>and I'll aim you at the manage interface.

Same as:

http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=evolt.org&STRING2.x=13&STRING2.y=11&SearchType=do

The Registrant (Milwaukee) address will soon change to our pending
post office box. At the beginning of this week I applied for the box,
and should have it in the next week (I'm moving and they have to
verify my new address). The Administrative and Technical contacts
should probably match what's there for evolt.org (assuming Ron ends
up hosting the thing at least for the short term. The address for me
is my "permanent" one at my mom's.

Thanks so much for doing this!

Cheers,
Marlene