[Theforum] announcement

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Wed Jun 26 14:11:42 CDT 2002

Hey folks,

I am pleased to announce that we now have an evolt.org post office box address:

evolt.org
P.O. Box 631
Mountain View, CA
94042-0631

This address may be used for any written correspondence regarding
evolt.org. Its initial purpose is to receive donations. If any of the
committees plans to use it for snail mail communication, please let
me know so I can keep an eye out for mail pertaining to your use.

It might be best if a line is inserted to indicate what the use is
for. For example, when requesting donations I will publish the
address as:

evolt.org
Attn: Treasurer
P.O. Box 631
Mountain View, CA
94042-0631

I will shortly update the "How to Give" page with the new address, as
well as our domain registration.

Cheers,
Marlene