[Theforum] Re: [thelist] members.evolt.org issues

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Thu Jun 27 09:31:44 CDT 2002

evolt.org sites were in accessible.  It looks like there was a Qwest
core router problem in Chicago.  Our good friend Dan has been in the
office since 5am working with them in order to resolve the problem.

Correct DNS information has been restored for members.evolt.org.

Dean

- on behalf of evolt.org -