[Theforum] changes and timing

Miriam Frost miriam at dynagirl.com
Sat Jun 29 09:18:21 CDT 2002

Hello, All,

Although most of my feelings right now are like when watching sunrise over a
glorious new day, it's also with quite a pang of regret that I write this to
you.

Due to a number of unforseen, very cool, and very time consuming Very Major
Changes in my life, I am not going to be able to continue / complete my
duties to evolt.org with regard to desdev, steering and theforum.

I have enjoyed working with all of you, and look forward to seeing
evolt.org's continued progress and evolution.

Respectfully, and best of luck to all,

Miriam