[Theforum] my missing content

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 19 14:12:30 CDT 2002

I had an article denied today, because the link which was the main
focus was broken. After looking at the Content archives, it seems
their having some problems with article "clean up". I seriously doubt
your articles have been deleted outright (as I doubt with mine).
They've probably been erroneously set to "denied" status which means
their status can be changed back.

But perhaps someone on Content can chime in?

Either way, I seriously doubt it's personal against you, since it's
happened to several people (including me and Adrian).

Thanks,
Marlene