[Theforum] my missing content

Daniel J. Cody djc at f2o.org
Fri Jul 19 14:32:03 CDT 2002

I just read the content list archives to try to figure out what is going
on, and yes, i see the other articles denied in there. My question is
why wasn't I notified of the other 99 articles that got denied?(If I
didn't look into it, I wouldn't have even realized that the other 99
were not there.) Wheres my chance to edit them? Did 99 of my articles
really have a bad link? If they're denied, shouldn't they show up on my
user page when I'm logged in?

Nice to get a response from someone, thanks.