[Theforum] my missing content

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Sat Jul 20 09:22:41 CDT 2002

[snipped a very aggressive 2 paras here.]

Can someone confirm that the articles in question are now
a) not only viewable by their authors, but also b) still
available on the public site to all visitors?

Or are we going to be one of those fuckwit orgs which
allows its links to rot?   That'd be a great move.  "Web
professionals, my arse."  I can hear the echoes already.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com