[Theforum] donation drive

Martin Burns martin at evolt.org.uk
Fri Jul 26 15:07:47 CDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Marlene Bruce wrote:

> >i haven't heard anyone objecting. can we move the donation header from teo
> >to weo?
>
> +1. But first there are several issues which still need to be resolved.
>
> Madhu suggested the following changes that still need to be implemented:
>
> >We need a "Perma-link" for this so that those of us who run weblogs can
> >link directly to a page about this fund raising drive. That would be much
> >better than linking to the home page, which won't remain this way forever.

Something better than
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/ ?

> Also, are we listing how many servers there are? It says, "transport
> of evolt.org's x servers." What's that number?

Doesn't matter - take the 'x' out.

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at easyweb.co.uk            | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie