[Theforum] spell checking on article

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 1 13:26:59 CDT 2002

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at f2o.org>
[...]
> I sent it to info at evolt.org which gets sent to a list that isn't
> configured to accept email for that address. I commented on that too
> ealier this week too, but it didn't get through either. *shrug*

erm, dean, i thought for some reason that went to 'nuh now... or am
i confusing that with donate@?

just sent a test off, but the downtime article has a link to
info at lists.evolt.org for donations... so if the email addy isn't set up,
we should change the addy in the article...

[...]
> Fuck off Martin. And thats the last thing I've ever got to say to you.

*shrug*

weeee!

(personally, i find he responds really well to "hey, your kilt's
flapping in the back!" ut it really on works on ladders...)

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself