[Theforum] Re: [the****] Spam Email to my Evolt address?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Aug 21 14:42:27 CDT 2002

At 09:56 PM 21-08-02, Garrett Coakley wrote:
>I got one of these as well to this address. Looks like someone somewhere
>pressed the button marked 'annoy the s*** out of loads of people'.
>
>Still got a copy if anyone wants to look at it.

How many people got it is not as important as HOW they got it. Our archives
X out email addresses. Of course, you could still subscribe using a POP
account and then harvest email addresses using an automated mechanism. Not
much we can do about that, no?

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant