[Theforum] 50% more

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Thu Aug 22 12:27:06 CDT 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Should I tell the guy who wrote the email below that we already have
> more visitors than we can afford? :o)

Hey Marlene,
and everyone else,

after 3 different delays, we have the affiliate hosting site just about
ready to use.  i will be sending a site review request for it here,
hopefully, by Monday so all can have a look at what we are doing and
provide feedback for changes, additions, deletions, etc.  if we put
together good promotional stuff for the lists and the sites, i think we
can generate enough hosting, which translates into monthly cash flow, to
allow us some expansion and even start building a bank account.  so, we
may be able to afford it soon.

however, i visited w3exit.com and had close 5 windows trying to get out.
 not sure we want to do that to our members.

Ron D.