[Theforum] Re: [the****] Spam Email to my Evolt address?

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Thu Aug 22 12:53:50 CDT 2002

aardvark wrote:

>  > i suppose somebody is gonna bitch at me now for bringing this up here
>
>nope... but i'm not wearing any pants, so who am i to talk?

so you might say, you are exposing more than your email address?

ooh, those wild Italian men!

btw I eat spam with my eggs every morning.
And I *know* I am lazy.  Got my email address
right on my Web site..

But you never know when some wealthy Nigerian politician is going
need your help securing bank accounts... and it's hard to get enough
anal teen farm sex...

hard to believe people don't enjoy spam.

I realize I'm adding nothing but noise here.
To be removed from this mailing list, click here.