[Theforum] evolt huge-spotting

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Fri Aug 30 13:45:44 CDT 2002

Madhu Menon wrote:

> At 06:57 PM 30-08-02, javier velasco wrote:
> ><blush>my name somehow made it into the acknowledgments page</blush>
> >
> >hang on servers! we're expecting some turbulences!
>
> I once called Javier "the prince of Information Architecture in Chile" on
> my blog. And now he's out to prove me right.
>
> I'm proud to call Javier my amigo. :))

Thanks Madhu (and rest), I somehow feel unworthy of the mention, all I
did was establish the contact and reveiw the chapter (but well, my
comments were included - Marlene's too).

On the other hand, Madhu gaining access to the keys to Webword, that's a
great achievement (fabulous resounrce). And Adrian's chapter in 'the
site speaks for itself', that's really a lot of work, and very well done
BTW.

cheers
javier
*the shy one*