[Theforum] Re: [Fwd: evolt.org permanant funding]

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Sep 4 18:07:30 CDT 2002

I do not see the harmful part in the affiliate hosting program. I don't
know if that is due to the fact that i'm not familiar with how north
american business works or simply because i'm naive.

I agree that it's silly to make a huge design contest, share some 3 to 5
initial props at the most on the desdev list, if you want to take part
in the design, join such list.

We do need an Attorney and we need to go NFP, ASAP. We need a banking
account for the org, ASAP. IMHO this should be taken care of before
continuing other fundraising campaigns. We are currently loosing chances
from people who have shown interest in donating as a company but cannot
do it with our current financial structure.

We need more people working on the finance group, Marlene and Martin are
busy enough, if you know anything about finance, please help them.

We need a better way to handle our information, FWIW the division of
these 5 lists is confusing.

cheers
javier
the gladiator*

* story for another day, i'm tired enough already #P