[Theforum] Re: [Fwd: evolt.org permanant funding]

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Wed Sep 4 21:24:05 CDT 2002

How are you going to consolidate 5 servers into one? Oh and where are
you going to get $250 per month?

Never mind, it doesn't matter. I don't really care to get into a debate
of where to host and whether it is worth the money. I simply made an
offer to help out Evolt.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.